Going on Detail? Have your travel card?

When you receive orders to go on assignment, the Agency has the obligation to provide you with financial support for those activities.  This can be in the form of your government issued travel card or in the absence of a travel card, a cash advance.  

If you have been detailed out without proper support for lodging, meals, and incidental expenses, please reach out to your union representatives for assistance in getting you properly covered and/or reimbursed for activities.